I guess I need to finish it

There's a new index of independent RPGs going around...and I'm surprised to actually be included in it this time. It's called Fictioneers.net, and on further investigation it has been around since 2014.

I'm on the index because of my game El Casador, which I never got around to finishing for a few specific reasons. One of those reasons was wanting it to be completely numberless, because that was the challenge I was a part of when designing it... a second reason was trying to develop a card based AI system for the monsters in the game. The AI system just frustrated me and so I abandoned it. I've thought about it a few times since then, but not much has ever come from those thoughts. One day a breakthrough will probably come, and one day I'll be happy with it.

...but for the moment it will probably be quicker just to add a gew more of my finished games to the Fictioneers listing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)