Game Chef Around the World

It's been great over the past few years to watch Game Chef develop from a thirty or so designers, into the multi-language global contest it is today.

I thought I'd have a look at what stirrings were happening in other parts of the world, especially outside the English speaking community.

Here' a few of the places I've been looking at s far...

Tartofrez
and the
French Game Chef Site

I'm reading what I can through the Google translator, due to what little French I know.

I'd love to find out more about what's happening in the Korean part of the contest, but the Google translator just gives me information from their main page that's a duplicate of what we see on the English page (basically).

It'll be interesting to see how things unfold during the judging phase over the next week or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)