200,000 views

When I started this blog, I got a couple of views per day. Just working away at it on the side while I focused on game design, keeping jobs, looking after sick family and everything else in life. Running a few games at conventions boosted the numbers, releasing products online boosted the profile further...then came the RP Blogger's network and Google+ and things started to take off. This led to getting a few hundred page views each day.

Over the course of 6 years, I've had 200,000 page views (more than half of them in the past 18 months since I've been drawing maps and developing ideas publicly). I just looked at the numbers a couple of minutes ago.



Thanks for the ongoing support.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)