8am-10am Playing with Graphics and Layout

I think I'm generally in a good place with this game. The simulated runs have felt right, I just need to hope that I've explained it well in the rules.

So I've spent the last hour or so engaging in some basic layout. Nothing too fancy, just enough flavour to inspire, but not enough to detract. It's a balance I am for in many of my games, sometimes aiming for a bit more flavour when the setting is a bit obscure, sometimes aiming for more simplicity when the setting is obvious.



I've got a good title-page image, now I'm currently looking for a good title font.

I've also spent half an hour or so posting my updates on 1km1kt since that's where the competition is focused...I should have done that earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)