Fiasco on Tabletop

I haven't had the chance to see it, but the first part of Tabletop's Fiasco run has hit the web.

You can see it here.



I like what Tabletop is doing, by exposing some great games that deserve some more exposure. If you get the chance, look through some of the episodes.

Despite not yet seeing the episode (my internet is really slow tonight), I'm fascinated by some of the reactions I've seen so far.

Over on Story Games, the usual fawning over a game that already considered a darling of the community. As a forum, this was one of the first pages to load up for me with news about the web broadcast.

Then my G+ opens up (slower because there's more graphics), and I see a wider spread of opinions with some game designers saying..."oh,that was nice. Now I know that I don't need to bother with Fiasco, it's not the game for me."

I'll add my 2 cents once I've actually watched the episode (probably Monday), but the show has certainly generated more talk, and if you work on the assumption that any publicity is good publicity then I guess that can only be seen as a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)