Little Game Chef (Part 2)

I just re-read the rules for Little Game Chef and one of the rules explicitly states that you are allowed to talk about your entries on your blog (if you so choose).

But at this stage, I'll just hold off.

I could write pages about my insights...maybe even write more than the length of the game.

I've had a quick look at the other entrants so far, and there is an interesting mix, some short...some long. Some following the traditional forms of roleplaying, and others pushing into that weird role-playing space that I'm associating with Scandinavian play styles.

Some clever short form games, I probably should have considered last year's "Harper Award" when writing mine (write a game that fits on 2 sides of a single page....NO MORE!!!), as normal I went a bit too descriptive.

I'm most intrigued by the game "Have you seen the Yellow Sign?" because every time I download it, my pdf reader just gives me a black screen...very zen. I'm wondering if the comedy with this entry is that fact that the whole thing is a joke entry. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

For a one week project, I'm reasonably happy with my result. It actually gets close to what I was aiming for with Brigaki Djili.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)